Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feeling Uninspired Taggy Meme Questionnaire Thingy

I haven't been posting much lately, and I have some time right now, but I'm feeling a bit uninspired. So, I saw this questionnaire thingy on luvinthemommyhood and felt inspired to do that at least. So, here goes:

Making : some crocheted wash cloths
Cooking : nothing right now...we've been eating slow cooked pork bbq for the past couple of meals

Drinking : water, a nursing mom's best friend

Reading:
The Happy Intercessor (AWESOME) by Beni Johnson and Walking on Water by Madeleine L'Engle (also completely awesome)
Wanting: to finish my current work project so I can get paid

Looking
at my banjo that I need to practice if I ever want to learn!
Playing: with Naomi and Mae and Illiana with Little People

Wasting: a perfectly sunny day inside

Sewing: want to make some doll clothes for the American Girl I heard Naomi's getting for Christmas

Wishing: that Wisconsin winter was not on it's way

Enjoying: some peaceful music by Aradhna

Waiting: on God to tell us what to do
Liking: that my mom & dad get to come visit us in a couple of weeks

Wondering: what's in store for this next year??

Loving: that my girls played together for over an hour upstairs without any altercations

Hoping: that I make good progress on my writing work tonight
Marvelling: at how much God loves me even when I screw up
Needing: some free time to actually sew

Smelling: leftover lunch smells of pork bbq

Wearing: t-shirt over thermal shirt and corduroys (sounds so grunge)

Following: the Light

Noticing: that I need to improve my posture

Knowing: I am loved

Thinking
of doing some work now
Bookmarking: some fun refashioning projects
Opening: MS Word to do work now
Giggling: over Illiana's great big belly laugh from her gut while I was swinging Naomi (she doesn't really laugh too often like that)
Feeling: great that I've been getting up a little early to do WiiFit and get a shower before the little ones awaken!



I guess that's about all I've got in me to write today. Guess the theme is GET TO WORK, JESSIE!

1 comment:

  1. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!
    Great list! It's always surprising & interesting to go through a questionnaire like this.
    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

"An infinite question is often destroyed by finite answers. To define everything is to annihilate much that gives us laughter and joy."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet