Sunday, August 30, 2009

What's Happening?


Wow, so much has happened since last I posted on here. I was thinking of just giving up blogging because there are so many other things that make demands on my time that I consider more important, but it is a nice place to have a record of all the little projects I’ve been working on and things I’m thinking. Anyway, I did finish that shirt I mentioned here.
Here’s a shot of me wearing it. I did leave out a couple of things that the pattern called for. One was the tie strings that you tie in back of the shirt. Those things annoy me when I’m sitting down, because I just feel the knot from the bow in the middle of my back. Secondly, they remind me too much of maternity clothes, which I love to wear when pregnant, but not when I’m not. The other thing I left out was the interfacing in the yoke. Just laziness, I guess. And I didn’t have any interfacing on hand, and wanted to just finish the shirt.
So here she is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

"An infinite question is often destroyed by finite answers. To define everything is to annihilate much that gives us laughter and joy."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet