Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Bright Sunshine-y Baby

I can't believe my baby is 9 1/2 months old now! Didn't I just bring her home from the hospital like a couple of weeks ago? Wow! She is lively, for sure, and all my time is consumed with the lives of little curly haired blonde girls. Illiana Sunshine (which means Bright Sunshine) captured my heart, and I just had to share some photos of her that I took.



Loving the Little People



Playing with my belt



She's all about the arm-flailing



Sunshine in the Sunshine



How can I get anything done with someone so cute crawling around?



I love watching my girls investigate things

Ok, enough baby boasting! I love her and all my little girls! Here's a closing shot of Mae:



What a ham! And what a mess!

4 comments:

  1. Oh your girls are just darling. Stopping by from sits. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 9 month age is so freakin' cute!!! Right now I've been doing a lot of singing to Sadie. I've sang the alphabet song to every kind of tune... her favorite is to the Jeopardy theme song. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful children!!!

    If Mae is at all into Playhouse Disney or Sesame Street, be sure to stop by www.wisconsinmommy.com and enter the two giveaways. I am giving away tickets to both shows in Milwaukee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your girls are just precious!! Thanks for sharing such cute pics.
    Stopping by from the SITS Saturday Sharefest! :)

    ReplyDelete

"An infinite question is often destroyed by finite answers. To define everything is to annihilate much that gives us laughter and joy."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet