Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cutest Diaper Cover


I crocheted this cute little number for Illiana and her cloth diapered little bootie. It was such an easy pattern for me, a relative beginner at crocheting. I’ve done it off and on for a few years, but this is my most proud achievement, I think. It actually fits her, too! The pattern found here calls for an elastic waist sewing inside a casing, but I went for a drawstring look, simply because I wanted to. And because I could do it easily enough while watching my Star Trek movie marathon. What is this, you ask? No, I’m not a trekkie, but someone lent us the entire 10 movie Star Trek series and I’ve been watching them as I sew and work on the computer. They’re so cheesy! Anyway, here’s the photo of the cover.

Illiana's Crocheted Soaker Diaper Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

"An infinite question is often destroyed by finite answers. To define everything is to annihilate much that gives us laughter and joy."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet